It’s a moving story
We help thousands of customers to successfully move home every year. Getting you moved is a big deal. So it’s what we do.
It’s also one of life’s largest financial investments. So we protect your move. It can sometimes feel complex and stressful. So we simplify the complex, keep you informed, and get things done to keep you in control from start to finish.
Existing customers please login to your account via the button below.
Our service to you
Our award-winning conveyancing service provides clients with a stress-free home move:
- A dedicated conveyancer – from instruction to completion. You will be appointed a dedicated main conveyancer when you instruct us to proceed with your transaction. They work within a team of skilled and experienced Conveyancers, Licensed Conveyancers and Solicitors that are experts in this field.
- eWay case management service – read, review and action your legal documents online, significantly speeding up the conveyancing process.
- Regular contact via email, SMS, phone call or letter dependent on your preference; we ensure you always know what is happening with your case.
- Extended Opening Hours – we’re open into the evening and at weekends; so you can contact us at a time that suits you.
- Fixed Legal Fees – our fixed fee policy means you only pay the amount that you are quoted. Our fees won’t change unless your instructions do.
- No Move, No Legal Fee, so if the sale falls through, through no fault of your own, then there are no charges for our legal fees.*
- Search Guarantee – in the unlikely event that a purchase does not proceed to exchange of contracts, the cost of the next set of searches will be supplied FREE of charge. Please see your quote for more details.
*This guarantee means that we will only charge you our legal fee if you move. If, for any reason, your sale or purchase falls through, we will not charge you anything for our time with the exception of the File Opening Fee which is payable once a sale or purchase has been agreed (subject to contract). If we have paid out any additional costs on your behalf, we will still need the payment for these. Any upfront payments are not refundable but will be credited against costs incurred.
With you every step of the eWay
eWay is a secure, real-time, online case management service, which enables clients to read, review and action their legal documents via a PC, tablet or smartphone; helping to speed up the conveyancing process and get you moved quicker.
Ready to take the next step?
New customers – Please visit our quote page below, where you can quickly and easily generate a conveyancing quote.
Referred by an estate agent? Thank you for considering us. If you are visiting this site following a recommendation from an estate agent, financial adviser or other third party, please note that they are often paid a referral fee for making a recommendation. The amount of referral fee varies, but the average is £252.82.
Already a customer?
Existing customers, please log into eWay, your online case management portal, where you will be able to read, review and action all your legal documentation and follow progress of your house move 24/7.
If things don’t go right
We always strive to provide the very best service, however we know that sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern, we’ll do our best to resolve it with you. In the first instance, please contact your conveyancer or conveyancing manager. For more information please read our complaints procedure.
If you need the services of the Legal Ombudsman you can find their details at the bottom of this page in useful links and also at the bottom of our website. You can also find links the CLC Compensation Fund should you need to make an application for a grant.